You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

ORIGINAL WW2 FRENCH RESISTANCE/ FFI STEN GUN

(0 reviews)

ORIGINAL WW2 FRENCH RESISTANCE/ FFI STEN GUN

(0 reviews)

£1,200.00

• Advertiser
    Desert Rat
  • Type of Advert FOR SALE
  • Item Condition ORIGINAL
  • Time Left 1 month and 13 days -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price £1,200.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

WW2 AND EXCEPTIONALLY VERY, VERY RARE TO FIND WITH THE HISTORY WITH IT...SO A MUST BUY FOR ALL COLLECTORS!

ORIGINAL 100%  GENUINE......an original WW2 MK 2 Sten, dropped in a parachutage -  in a metal container to the French Resistance FFI in 1943-1944, by a Liberator bomber in the Ardeche region of France. Their H.Q was in a remote farmhouse in the mountains, they must have left very quickly as a "Rassage" by the Germans was about to pounce on them, so rather than be caught and undergo capture and torture they left the weapons behind....and escaped for their life hoping to return and fight the enemy again at a later date when everything had cooled down. The original farmer mentioned that some FFI came back to retrieve their weapons but this sten was not found as hidden very well in the roof of the barn with all the mags and hundreds of 9mm bullets in original boxes. 

ITEM. PERFECT FOR A COLLECTORS DISPLAY...THIS IS NOT A CHEAP IMITATION BUT A VERY RARE 100% ORIGINAL FFI PARACHUTE DROPPED -   WW2 SUB MACHINE GUN.... THIS IS A MUSEUM DISPLAY PIECE

THIS WAS FIRED BY ME IN ST GERMAIN, ARDECHE WITH THE SELLER(FULLY APPROVED) AND SUPERB TO FIRE....!!!

ANY QUESTIONS OR OFFERS PLEASE MESSAGE ME....THANK YOU...IAN

OR MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER....WILL POST VIA HERMES/ TRACKED/ INSURED /SIGNED FOR ON DELIVERY, WILL POST WORLDWIDE (PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO IMPORT GUNS INTO YOUR COUNTRY, AS I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEM LOST OR CONFISCATED BY YOUR COUNTRIES CUSTOMS LAWS....THANK YOU!!!

Specs

• Period
    WW2
  • Nationality
    British & Commonwealth
Sign in to follow this  

EDENBRIDGE, KENT, United Kingdom-English - United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from Desert Rat

Other adverts from items-for-sale