How do you view the forum?

Tech Support

How do you view the forum?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Field Marshall

How do you view the forum? Leave any suggestions here so that we can make the forum better for you viewing pleasure.. ;)

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Read all them and still have no blummin idea O.o,computermumbotechophobiomalarkynonsense I do believe is the correct term :$.

I watch it on my iPad if that helps xD:D

• Field Marshall
3 hours ago, Ham & Jam said:

Read all them and still have no blummin idea O.o,computermumbotechophobiomalarkynonsense I do believe is the correct term :$.

I watch it on my iPad if that helps xD:D

Some people, eh? ;)

• Field Marshall
Just now, Mav352 said:

Clearly @Ham & Jam leaves technology to the Amish.xD

hahahahahahahaaha.. :D

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Behave you pair of cyber bullies :P

image.jpeg

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

Is there a way to get the forum supported by an app like Tapatalk? I use it to view a couple of forums I am on and it works pretty good with the exception of posting photos.

Thanks,

Mike

• Field Marshall

Yeah, but the forum actually works very well on mobile phone. I use it on iphone all the time and the special mobile theme is actually better than Tapatalk. ;)@Mitter2k1

Working well with Windows 8 + Chrome and I as well view it and post with a Samsung S-5 supported with android and I am happy with the forums performance...

Regards Mark 

• Upvote 1

Thanks @Lenny I just gave it a try using Chrome on my phone and it works pretty good. I will have to bookmark the page so I have something else to browse on those long road trips.

-Mike

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I had trouble with this poll, questionnaire  thingy.... I don't understand the questions. I view this forum, just as I do every other forum.... I VIEW IT WITH MY EYES.