Museum of Flight, East Fortune.

Lenny

• Field Marshall

... and bacon rolls. ;)

• Upvote 2

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Hopefully be there around 0930/1000 having a nice early night for the early start see you all tomorrow  ;).

• Major General

TTFN! See you all sunday.

• Upvote 1

Hope I get to sleep tonight.... Phone/Camera is on charge...:)

• Field Marshall

Right guys,

Meet in the car park about 1000hrs...

I'll be in a blue Subaru...

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Wow have fun everyone please take lots of photos! US Yanks don't get that opportunity too often! ;)

• Upvote 1

Oh man I've got to get over to that museum! Great photos looks like you all had a lot of fun as well!

• Upvote 1

• Major General

'Twas a great day out, great company, great conversation, great weather, great museum...and great coffe e too!:Yes::P

• Upvote 3

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Cracking day really enjoyed it and good to meet you all,regretting my travel choice of tea time meal this morning in the travelodge though good job there windows open ,lol,pho oar... :pufff:

Now just the drive home today,hope it's the first of many meets again cheers :waving-soldier:

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, Ham & Jam said:

Cracking day really enjoyed it and good to meet you all,regretting my travel choice of tea time meal this morning in the travelodge though good job there windows open ,lol,pho oar... :pufff:

Now just the drive home today,hope it's the first of many meets again cheers :waving-soldier:

image.jpeg

Was great to meet you all too, and @Ham & Jam, thankyou so much for the stuff for the grandson, i wont see him till next weekend, but I know he'll be over the moon...it will give me time to get the jacket badged up tho...:) I've told him i want pics from his WW2 day at school...:)

Looking forward to the next visit.

The belt and holster are going away to Edinburgh this week, to be restitched by a cobbler mate of mine, will let you see them once they are done..:) 

Again, what a great day, and many thanks...:)

Ohhh, before I forget, just had the historian for 605 Sqdn ( my uncles) email me, he's donating some Mosquito wreckage parts for me to board up, seemingly from a 1944 crash in Europe...I had told him about the lanc stuff...I'll also post up pics of the visit when i work out how to.

• Upvote 3

• Lenny locked, unlocked and locked this topic