Sad Plane spotters !

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

If at all your like me and have too much spare time on your hands and are interested in aircraft can I point you in the direction of this site 360radar. It's a fantastic site and shows aircraft BOTH military and civil in real time,and weather etc.I have asked Philip the site owner if it's okay to post this and he's cool with it :D.

I am no technophobe but just use it on my iPad and it's fantastic,great to hear a rumble overhead knowing its military but not shown on a lot of other sites that just cover civil aircraft knowing its on this :).

Its totally free and well worth a look,use the contact part on the page for getting password etc and joining.

ITS BWILLIANT :P

http://www.360radar.co.uk/

:3d-f18-jet-fighter-smiley-emoticon:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Major General

Another vet at my work told me about this a while ago.might try it now.looks good.

Guest Fred Karno's Army

It's great @Bil4338 just to see what's about in uk airspace,especially whizzing around locally to you.Some of the USAF call signs make me laugh ;) :D.

Just gone over by us 14.53 today :D

image.jpeg

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Field Marshall

Like the saddo that I am, I'm on it.. ;)

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2016 at 13:10, Ham & Jam said:

It's great @Bil4338 just to see what's about in uk airspace,especially whizzing around locally to you.Some of the USAF call signs make me laugh ;) :D.

Great page, think I'll have some of that too...:)

As a wee aside, when my son in law went to work in the US ( he's RAF) on the new F35, he got his security clearance level through,...the level is Cosmic !!! seriously, that's the level, he 's on, COSMIC... and THAT'S RAF too....LOL....:)

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guys just bringing this site to your attention if your even remotely interested in aircraft as there are a couple of Big exercises happening in the next two weeks in the UK and the aircraft type,nation are rolling in B|.

:3d-f18-jet-fighter-smiley-emoticon::3d-f18-jet-fighter-smiley-emoticon::flying-jet::chopper: 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fred Karno's Army

Phil the site designer and owner has just updated it with overlays for flight corridors,danger areas etc,I can't say how good it is :D.

image.jpeg

• 3 months later...
Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guys lots more features added on this now,seriously worth checking out if your even remotely interested in aviation,and best of all it's FREE ! ;).