Everyday wear buckles

Lenny

• Field Marshall

I wear a denatzified buckle every day. An early droop tail Lufty with a brown belt on my jeans, a Heer on a black belt with dress trousers. ;)

Anyone else wear a buckle?

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

I would love one!  I have never seen any denazified ones for sale, but I am new to collecting...

• Field Marshall

They are pretty common, it was the done thing to do just post war. Nobody wanted a swastika showing, and they were used everyday. Which is kinda what I do.. ;)

I used to wear my original ww1 parade buckle but now use a ww2 parade buckle with no face plate as it's a "spare"

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

I wore an Imperial Prussian for a while, but thought it was a waste... 

Mine looked nice on my Webbing belt but( I have a green and a tan one) I got worried about damaging it.

• Upvote 1

I have worn imperial as well as ww2 German buckles, with and without the swastika. Lately, I opt for denazified examples. I have a denazified Polizei buckle that I use mostly, but when I was younger, I thought it was badass to wear an early pebbled Heer. LOL! 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

My Grandpa came home from WW2 and wore a zinc SS NCO buckle it was passed down to my Dad he wore it as well. Now it's in my collection in which I wear a Reproduction SS NCO buckle with a belt I made out of Paracord here's a photo I made the brass catch as well

• Major General

My wife would kill me if I tried.....¬¬

On 05/06/2016 at 16:42, Ham & Jam said:

Jeez @dagodave put your trousers back on lol :D.Is that woven para cord mate looks sweet ;).

:) Yes Sir it's Paracord weaved it myself made the catch as well.

Edited by dagodave
phone autocorect

• 2 weeks later...

I once wore a NAZIFIED Lufty one at a family party to piss off a few "radical-chics"!Anytime they sat down I casually placed myself in front of them sipping my wine hoping they'd say something but knowing me I'm sure that they'd rather kept it shut than to get a "F u c k you and the horses you rode in on!"

Edited by Manu Della Valle
  • Upvote 1