uploaded photos change orientation

pylon1357

As the topic states, I noted every photo I uploaded in a topic have all turned. Either 90, 180, 270 degrees.  How do I correct this? They were fine when I uploaded them to another forum, and are fine on my computer. any ideas, of either what went wrong and how to correct this?

I have worked out how to do it @pylon1357

Create an album in the gallery section. Upload your photos to your album. Double click on the pictures they have rotated and an edit box will apear. Along the top, one edit function says 'rotate'. Use this to get them the right way round.

Go to the thread, (or open a new thread), and click in the text box. Click on 'Insert other media'. Now click 'insert existing attachment' and another window opens. Top left of the box, click 'Gallery images'. Pick the ones you've corrected and job's done.

:)

• Upvote 1

On 12/02/2016 at 05:22, Steve T said:

I have worked out how to do it @pylon1357

Create an album in the gallery section. Upload your photos to your album. Double click on the pictures they have rotated and an edit box will apear. Along the top, one edit function says 'rotate'. Use this to get them the right way round.

Go to the thread, (or open a new thread), and click in the text box. Click on 'Insert other media'. Now click 'insert existing attachment' and another window opens. Top left of the box, click 'Gallery images'. Pick the ones you've corrected and job's done.

:)

Thanks Steve, it got it sorted with your help. Now to finish up adjusting the photos in my post. LOL

• Upvote 1