Changing direction

Timmymc

Hey guys! I think his is the place for this but delete if not Lenny.  Anywho, I've got about 150-160 original inert grenades I'm wanting to trade for some original pre-Vietnam oirigunal demilled subguns. I don't want to sell outright but am interested in just about any model/make submachine gun. Obviously bound to US transactions. I don't know how many, average priced MP40, Sten, or UZI I might be able to aquure. Maybe as few 1 or 2? Anyway, if someone is looking to get rid one, I've got a considerable collection of inert original hgrs with which to trade. Sorry but keeping all WWI. Here is sample pic of my stuff to give ya an idea on what I'd have to trade Thanks y'all 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 5

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Good lord @Timmymc what a fantastic collection :D dribbling at your WW1 British selection :x

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Major General

Flippin' amazing collection, and I don't collect grenades! Very impressive...:wow:

• Field Marshall

Superb collection @Timmymc, but I understand how sometimes you need a change. Sorry I'm in the Uk or would have given a few bits a home... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice collection!
Grenades in The Netherlands is a "No GO", even when they are inert!
( at least......they are a "no go" if you want everything "officially") :ph34r:

Never the less, impressive to look at!

• Upvote 1

Inert grenades are ok in Italy..I've had a police control a few years ago and they didn't even checked them out,nor they checked the demilled MP40 and MG34 for that matter!I'd be glad to swap the MP 40 and take those M24s...problem is that either the MP40 would be seized by the Italian Customs or the M24s would upon their arrival!:(

There is no collector in the Nethelands who doesn't have anything in their collection what is officially not allowed!

But, you must always be aware that it can be seized if you get a visit of a copper that wants to earn some stripes.

I had insurence poeple, detectives and high rank police officers with my collection and they all had no problem with what I had.

But you never know......!

The stupidist argument they have is that "you can still imtimidate some one!" even when it is de-activated.
Sure....I can do the same with a big screwdriver or a tableleg!!!!

I don't say that everyone must be able to own a gun, grenade or what ever, but the rules they are apply are out of this world.
Those who are serious don't play or show off: they use them for sport or to complete a collection.

Really, do they think that the "bad guys" give a sh#t about those rules!!!
Dummasses!!!>:(