Any Gamers Here? :D

HetzersGonnaHetz

Hi Guys,

I don't play too often but I do enjoy Xbox from time to time, if anyone on here has an Xbox One, PM me, it'd be great to talk to some of you guys. 'Gamers' often get a bad rep among the history community mostly down to the fact the majority think they're geniuses once they've played Call of Duty, yes they annoy me to.

Thanks,

Harvey

PC mainly here. Games like Red Orchestra 2 and Warthunder mainly. Not all CoD's were bad, Look at 1,2, and 3!

• Upvote 2

I have an old xBox. I use it primarily as a dvd player. I do play minecraft every once and a while but that is it. I get too confused trying to figure out what controls what on the darned games. 

• Upvote 1

PC is far too complicated for me....

• Field Marshall

I'm an occasional gamer, although played a lot back in the 80's and 90's... ;) You youngsters have it easy, the best we had was Wolfenstein. ;)

• Upvote 1

Haha Lenny, I played the most recent Wolfenstein: The New Order, which is one for you to get once you get an Xbox One... :D 

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army
1 hour ago, Lenny said:

I'm an occasional gamer, although played a lot back in the 80's and 90's... ;) You youngsters have it easy, the best we had was Wolfenstein. ;)

When medal of honour came out back in the day on the PS I stayed up three days to complete it lol,that WAS addictive  :D