Well, it's not like I'm becoming a recluse in a few months....

HetzersGonnaHetz

Stayed up all night to watch the reveal for this game and I can tell you, it was sooooo worth it.

Just watch....

Guest Fred Karno's Army

And then there's always that bit that says.... 'Not actual game footage' lol.Not my thing but cool.

Very very cool, can't wait!!!!!

• Field Marshall

Wow..... that could well be the game that makes me get an XBOX ONE.... :o My PS3 is due for upgrade anyway...

• Upvote 1

GET AN XBOX ONE PLEASE!!! I've got one and I've never looked back, Xbox One graphics are to die for... Not literally but you get my drift. This game looks fantastic !

Lenny if you,ve got the PS3, try and get Sniper Elite, now thats a test of good shooting, and a damn good game to boot

• Upvote 2

@Davejb you, Lenny and Mav should get an Xbox One, we could make a clan and you could be 'MCNxLeatherBoy' hehe :D, yes I must agree, Sniper Elite is a hell of a game, I played SE V2 and SE 3 Afrika and I'm looking forward to the new one, SE 4 Italia.

• Upvote 1

I hope to be getting 3 pretty soon , did,nt know there was a 4 coming though

• Upvote 1

What console have you got? @Davejb 

heres the 4 trailer: 

PS3 ,but my Daughter has a PS4, my Son in Law has a PS3 PS4, Xbox One and a 60 inch TV on the wall, My Grandson and Granddaughter both have PS3s and wall mounted TVs, so I,m covered for every eventuality 

• Upvote 2

Xbox one is awesome fella, you'll have to get one as when these new WW1/2 games come out they be next gen console exclusivity, great graphics on Xbox One as well, makes PS3 graphics look like a potato!