What's this then ?

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guys can anyone advise me what this is ?,is it just a standard lapel badge ?Is it real or just a fantasy ? o.O

Spoiler

Thanks in advance. ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Major General

101% Fantasy...sorry mate.:(

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

No worries didn't loose the world on a £5 lol ;).

Cheers Bill 

• 4 weeks later...

"Is this the real thing, or is it fantasy, caught in a landslide, no escape from reality, Open your eyes, look up to the sky and see, I,m just a poor boy" etc etc 

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not too sure about the badge, but seems very well made, I cant see any makers marks? as most/ all German items from badges etc etc normally had a stamp of some sort. This could well have been for the population in which, when they donated money to the Nazi Party, either by street selling or by post, depending how much they donated/ or how much the Reich sold these for they would receive one of these to display on their lapel as an avid supporter of the Nazi Party & H*****R...and therefore would be accepted as one the same of the many millions!!!...........Sorry can't be of any more help

9 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Not too sure about the badge, but seems very well made, I cant see any makers marks? as most/ all German items from badges etc etc normally had a stamp of some sort. This could well have been for the population in which, when they donated money to the Nazi Party, either by street selling or by post, depending how much they donated/ or how much the Reich sold these for they would receive one of these to display on their lapel as an avid supporter of the Nazi Party & H*****R...and therefore would be accepted as one the same of the many millions!!!...........Sorry can't be of any more help

It's a fantasy piece. Period. It's not even a copy of any TR pin/badge/insignia.