SS Officer's Brockade Buckle Trench Art

Lenny

• Field Marshall

SS Officers brocade belt buckle, mounted on a cigarette case. The case is a typical 30's or 40's cigarette case, but thoughts on the buckle centre? @regiment739 ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Can't believe the jobby people have instantly commented on the FB page regarding this,self taught know all know nothings 9_9.You forgot to add a dickhead emoji or whatever they are called :D.

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Field Marshall
1 hour ago, Fred Karno's Army said:

Can't believe the jobby people have instantly commented on the FB page regarding this,self taught know all know nothings 9_9.You forgot to add a dickhead emoji or whatever they are called :D.

Some people should justify rather than just shout garbage... ? I'll wait till @regiment739 has a look as I trust him on these... ??

Can you show the interior Lenny, I,m thinking that the distortion could be caused by heat, it would be nice to see if any heat was applied ie solder or brazing

• Field Marshall

Seems to be fake according to someone I trust with SS buckles... Hey ho, no worries...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest Fred Karno's Army

It wasn't the brocade it was the instant bloody ramblings on the case,reminds me of this fellow ;).Absloute nonsense o.O.

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys just picked this thread up, the SS roundel in question is a well known fake

Edited by regiment739
  • Upvote 1