Amazing Resistance/Luftwaffe/RAF grouping!

HetzersGonnaHetz

Hi Guys,
Need everyone's help on this, I'm posting it for a friend of mine.
This an amazing grouping that's his father in law.
As you see, it has medals from different nations, Poland and British medals. This is the story: 
He was from Silesia in Poland, on the border with Germany, when the Germans invaded, he served in the Reichsarbiestdienst, then he was sent into the Luftwaffe and guarded airfields. When they were sent to France, he escaped, to which the Germans presumed he was killed, and joined the French Resistance. While in the resistance, he blew up trains and did drive bys.  After a while in the French resistance, a year or so, maybe 2, he joined the RAF and the Polish airforce, and fought for them! Everything you see below belonged to 1 man, and that story is about his war, what a war it was for him! What I think is specially exceptional is the 2nd pattern FS knife, wow! 
He doesn't want to sell it but want stronger opinions on value. Obviously there's nothing like it but any ideas?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

So very sorry I missed this, so long ago, But I thank you for this and for all the Resistance members across Europe who assisted us Allies in their Bravery & Courage .....We Remember Them....Vive La France...!!!

1MTE X 75CMS.JPG

110 x 75 CMS.JPG

150 X 45CMS.JPG

You do no that Hetzers not in the forum any more, and has not posted for nearly five years, all you are doing is blocking the forum with old posts that dont relate any more, we have just got our old members back and new ones as well, we dont want people leaving when they see old posts from years ago, its new posts we need to get the forum up and running to how it was