Copy of Mein Kampf

Waffenamt

• Major General

Got this in early days of collecting before my inert ammo.

Time to let it go,think I paid a few quid for it but alas,all price lists lost in the great hard-drive crash a while ago.

Apart from the loose page and a few ancient pencil marks then what's it worth boys?

cheers

waffy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• Major General

Anybody help please??

• Major General

I never did,i think it was all part of the stuff i bought at the time.

• Major General

I've read it's a load of boring guff....but please don't let that put anyone off buying it for historical purposes of course!o.O

I suppose it's worth what someone's prepared to pay for it Wingy, not what you want to see maybe, but I'd think it's a speciality item/curio.hope you manage to get rid so you can 're-invest' the funds!B|

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Post it over on the FB forum about collecting Mein Kampf.  They may have an idea.  Its condition will hurt value.

• Upvote 1

• Major General

Thanks bud,will have a squizz at it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Waffenamt,

Keep hold of this............ as I have found that in German it is worth more(sie spreche Deustch?) but this seems a quite/ very rare item especially in English (and I think it should have a with cover/ jacket ) depending possibly if you have any / many images inside and the condition is reasonable etc an if it is the 1st Edition???

it could well be worth hundreds of Dollars?

images of hitler book mein kampf original - type into google and you hopefully should find the same and price

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Adolf+Hitler&bi=0&bx=off&ds=30&recentlyadded=all&sortby=1&sts=t&tn=Mein+Kampf&x=0&y=0

.Good Luck.....Desert Rat

• Upvote 1

• Major General

Thanks Rats,

Its not the best of condition. However,i shall have a good gander on the links.

best

W

• Upvote 1

Having a look around different websites and on Google, it seems to indicate maybe a price in the region of $250 ++++ but as it's printed in English possibly for the "Black Shirts" Oswald Moseley's mob to get more British people to join the Fascists..could be worth far more?...I hope for you it is....Great on Getting this!

• Upvote 1