Newest topics

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

@Mike Charlie November or @Lenny has the recent topics list on the right side of the page been replaced by the photos section ?. I am just struggling to catch up on what's new and what's not without scrolling individual sections or is it just me ?.

• Field Marshall

Weirdly enough, seemed to have dropped off. Should be fine now?

• Upvote 1

• Brigadier

Yeah you do ya cockwomble... :-P

Would guys please stop this, you are killing me here. I can't breath because I am laughing so fricking hard. It is a good darn thing I don't drink coffee while reading this forum. 

• Upvote 1

Talking to yourself in a mirror and waiting for a reply could be construed as slightly strange, but if you walk away and your reflection is still there, MOVE THE F*&K OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Davejb said:

Talking to yourself in a mirror and waiting for a reply could be construed as slightly strange, but if you walk away and your reflection is still there, MOVE THE F*&K OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you say this, my daughters damned dog was barking for about an hour straight this morning when I got home from work. No matter what I did he would not shut the hell up. I finally had enough and was going to toss his bloody arse outside so I could sleep. I go into my daughters bedroom, here the stupid frigging dog is about frothing at the mouth backing at his reflection in the wall mirror, which had come off the wall and was laying against it, right in the dogs view. 

Some strange things have happened to me in the past few weeks which some have involved my dog as well, firstly, she,s slightly deaf through age so you have to more or less raise your voice and point to a place where you want her to go, or lie down, come to you etc. I was sitting doing a model when she sat bolt upright and stared down the hallway, her head was going side to side  as if she was seeing something, I looked and told her to go back to her bed, she ignored me which she,s never done as she,s the best well behaved dog I,ve ever had. She stayed like that for about 10 minutes. I went to make some tea. During which i also went to the loo, when I came out, I went to get the milk out and it was,nt there, when I looked around it was sitting by the kettle, now this was weird as I never took it out of the fridge, and there was no-one else in the house. I dismissed it at first, but a few days later she did the same thing, so I thought something was,nt right, so I decided to make some more tea and see what would happen, not really thinking that anything would. As is normal I went to the loo again, but this time I had only put the kettle on and was waiting for it to boil, My cup was in the living room, so I went to get it, It was,nt there. Still I thought perhaps I,d taken it out, when I went back into the kitchen my cup was by the Microwave full of tea , milk and sugar. Now I know for a fact that the kettle had,nt even boiled when I went to the loo, and for the rest of the night the dog was restless, kept looking down the hall and she was growling which she never does, then she started to bark, another thing she does,nt do without good cause. When the wife got home from babysitting, i told her about both incidents and bugger me she said the same thing had happened to her, about a week before, she did,nt tell me because she knew what i would think. Hers  started with her wardrobe door opening, her tv going ape and turning off, she came down to make tea but I was asleep on the sofa,the dog was sitting up staring and was,nt wagging her tail as normal when the wife comes into the room She was boiling the kettle, came in to see if I wanted one, but could,nt wake me, went back to pour her tea and it was already poured and the milk was sitting by the microwave. Now during all these incidents neither of us felt scared , just curious but each time the dog knew something was going on before we did. Plus it was too coincidental to be imagination

Its the first time I.ve ever heard of a domestic ghost, its just a shame they cant do the bloody washing up!!!!!!!