F35-B Lightning Collection.

Norrie

maybe not everyones cup of tea, but I love it all...:)

My son in law is at present an RAF Sergeant serving at Edwards AFB in California....he's in the Research and Development Sqdn ( 17) of the RAF, working on the new F35-B Lightning....he worked at Eglin in Florida for a couple of years before being posted to Edwards in Northern California.

These are a few wee things he has given me to add to my collection, mibbes military antiques of the future...tho, I have seen a plain generic F35B patch on Fleabay for over £41 with two days to go...:)

These items are very rare, and only go to air and ground crew actually involved in the F35B development...

There's a 35th Scale, die cast F35B....and a large patch and a few coins...in a couple of years, I'll have some 617 Sqdn F35B patches when they get posted back to the UK...

20160721_180257.jpg

20160721_180307.jpg

20160721_180353.jpg

20160721_180405.jpg

20160721_180415.jpg

20160721_180427.jpg

20160721_180438.jpg

20160721_180455.jpg

20160721_180513.jpg

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Will be interesting to see the JSF in the UK skies,now we have left the EU do they get the Eurofighters back lol B|

18 hours ago, Fred Karno's Army said:

Will be interesting to see the JSF in the UK skies,now we have left the EU do they get the Eurofighters back lol B|

I "might" have seen two of them today...tho, now thinking it was F-18's....:) 

The opinions of the various guys that fly and work on the Eurofighter are wide and varied, I dont know enough about them to say either way...BUT, didnt the UK have a massive input on them?? :)

4 hours ago, Fred Karno's Army said:

You could say that,they assemble them 20 miles from me ;).

LOL, That's handy.... I'll know where to go for parts for mine when I need them...:)

4 hours ago, Fred Karno's Army said:

You could say that,they assemble them 20 miles from me ;).

LOL, That's handy.... I'll know where to go for parts for mine when I need them...:)

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Assembly completed at Warton and usually Thursday 11am-5pm test flights across the bay,you can here them on reheat even if it's cloudy lol.

:3d-f18-jet-fighter-smiley-emoticon: