Caption Competition August 2016

Mike Charlie November

• Brigadier

Ok guys, you know the drill.... this month's caption competition is a bit different, apart from the err, interesting pic, there is a prize.... :D

So, captions aplease, and click the green arrow to vote for your favourite. Most green arrows wins.... :)

DAK_WTF.jpg

Prize, graciously donated by @DAK D is a digital copy (legit) of the new movie, Dad's Army. Cheers mate.. :D

img026.jpg.21e29d560cc4f13e026696a4d6a5f1cb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"Ja , ich glaube, der Führer mit dem auf der linken Seite glücklich sein würde!"

Translate: Yes, I think The Fuhrer would be happy with the one on the left! 

Edited by Faze
  • Like 1

"I'veeeeeee got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there they are standing in a row...."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Damn thats a great photo of the tropical boots! (no, not another caption try!)

Mein Gott,,, Willi, let zis be a lesson to you, you must keep ze bore clean on your weapon!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nein, Nein Fritz! That is NOT the correct, German salute! Arm forward, not sideways! You will never earn your right to wear your trousers this way!!

• Upvote 1

Ja, Proper salute, private Herzog; nevertheless, you must still explain the issue of your circumcision.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"Roses are red, violets are blue, your tool looks bent,,,, and so do you, with one so crooked its hard to see, how you can stand and accurately pee, if your aim is off by an inch or more, you,ll leave a mess on the bog room floor, some poor sod will slip and fall , all because you,ve got a bent tool, now get it sorted before it gets worse, as I,ve run out of words to finish this verse"

• Upvote 3

'Oh Hans, us Germans haven't been so forward since Barbarossa, you've made me blush ' 

• Field Marshall

You put your right arm in, your right arm out, in out, in out, shake it all about... Ohhhhh Hokey Cocky Cocky...

Next verse, you put your right errr.... :o

• Upvote 2

While you were all focusing on Fritz' "interesting" cock I've noticed that he's wearing a nice pair of 2nd model Bergschguhe!I may as well sound strange to some but I'll stick to footwear spotting,thank you!^_^

• Upvote 1

.....it was then that Heinz realized the breech loader position was not what he thought it was.......

• Upvote 2

• Brigadier

C'monn guys, you need to vote for your favourite, click the green up arrow for your favourite....

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

This is my rifle,this is my gun,this is for killing,and this needs keeping out of the sun ! :D.

In a German accent of course ;):P.

"Gentlemen,,,Private Shultz here has a problem, He says that every time he see,s a photo of the Fuhrer , it stands up and SALUTES, The biggest problem he has is that he works in the Photographic Dept in the Propoganda Bureau therefore he passes out every hour ,every day" !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

On 8/22/2016 at 05:11, Mike Charlie November said:

C'monn guys, you need to vote for your favourite, click the green up arrow for your favourite....

On 8/22/2016 at 05:11, Mike Charlie November said:

I want this one back from the Russian front so I can put it in a jar at the medical school.

• Upvote 1

• Major General

Private Schultz, when I said I needed to inspect your weapon.......

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
On 12/08/2016 at 03:37, Davejb said:

"Roses are red, violets are blue, your tool looks bent,,,, and so do you, with one so crooked its hard to see, how you can stand and accurately pee, if your aim is off by an inch or more, you,ll leave a mess on the bog room floor, some poor sod will slip and fall , all because you,ve got a bent tool, now get it sorted before it gets worse, as I,ve run out of words to finish this verse"

Sorry, mea culpa.... @Davejb wins this month.... SORRY!!!!!

Edited by Lenny
I made an arse of it...

• Field Marshall
1 hour ago, Davejb said:

Are you telling us Dak wins his own prize????????? lol

Well, er, yeah.... :o

• Lenny locked this topic