This mornings car boot finds.

Norrie

Hiya, Two car boots this morning...and only bought from the first one in Falkirk. 

A pair of ( I think) 1942 WD Binos, still work fine, tho eye cups missing, I think a pair off an old pair of 70's binos should fit fine tho..:)

Than found a new stall full of miltaria, a young Polish lad, who says he'll be there next weekagain...quite expensive tho, an M35 relic was £60!!! 

I bought a Soviet water bottle, c/w holder...and dated 1965.

Then, a Veterans stall...where the guy had a pair of Kuwait Freedom medals...one from Kuwait, the other from Saudi...they were his own...he was telling me the soldiers werent allowed to wear these when on parade, which peeved the lads off somewhat...so...they lay in a drawer for the last 15 years..:(

The whole lot cost me £16...so, not a bad day...:)

100_0134.JPG

100_0135.JPG

100_0136.JPG

100_0137.JPG

100_0138.JPG

100_0139.JPG

100_0140.JPG

100_0141.JPG

100_0145.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Major General

Nice wee haul! I usually visit the local boot sale, but it's all toys n tat!

• Upvote 1

@Bil4338, get out here one nice sunny day mate,...I'll take you to Falkirk and Stirling bootys., we get a rather nicer class of junk out here...:)

@Steve T Thanks matey...not bad at all for a fiver...well happy, they have an internal range finder too, need some eye cups for them, ( so, if you dig any up :) )and a case and strap...just missed strap last night on the bay of evil!!! under £4 too for a canvas WW2 dated one...:( 

• Upvote 1

• Major General
On 22 August 2016 at 16:57, Norrie said:

@Bil4338, get out here one nice sunny day mate,...I'll take you to Falkirk and Stirling bootys., we get a rather nicer class of junk out here...:)

yep, that would be nice, maybe one day!:D

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Bil4338 said:

Yer very welcome @Bil4338   Any time you fancy a morning out, let me know...I'll get the coffee on ,ready for yer arrival ......:)