Lenny "Cooler King" Warren

Lenny

• Field Marshall

I'm in Facebook jail for 2 weeks, presumably for posting an advert for the MCN in multiple groups. Strange, as I've only posted it in groups that we've had reciprocal links with, so you'd think that was fair enough.

Someone's obviously fired me in, which is a shame as all groups rely on each other for self promotion. Hey ho... I was building a FB group links page on the web forum, so guess someone's not going to make the final list...

Anyway, I'm on my best behaviour so Mike Charlie is in charge on Facebook.... :P

• Upvote 2

• Field Marshall

FB are a law unto themselves. I posted an advert for the MCN around all the groups I'm a member of, and they're all ok about it. I do a reciprocal link for their group in ours, so everyone wins. MCN is one of the bigger groups so it benefits the other groups just as much, if not more than it benefits us.

Either the FB bots have noticed I've posted around loads of groups or someone has grassed me off. I'm presuming someone has grassed me, as they would need a reason to check my posting. Normally it wouldn't be noticed. I've appealed, but FB are notorious for not listening to appeals...

Ah well, such is life... Complete pain in the erse, but hey ho.. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

FFS that's ridiculous it's to everyone's benefit and there's more than enough groups to go around if somebody is playing silly buggers.Asking for a reciprocal link is polite if nothing more,I only admin that one group and if there's no please or thank you in ads they get binned.Pleasantries and manners are a bloody thing of the past with the greater populace,bloody insane O.o. I post some Shiite and usually just get a three day ban but for this a two weeks ban just shows how fubar their system is o.O.And the cockwombles who use this kind of pettiness to their advantage >:(.  Still karmas a bitch,you reap what you sow !.

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

My daughter was banned for two days because she shared a post that showed a small child being abused, she wanted people to see if the woman who was doing the abusing could be identified, she commented on it saying that this mother needed arresting and jailed, one of her so called "Friends!" complained and FB got HER banned, not the original poster, nor was anything said concerning the cruelty that was filmed. FB are crap, run by a bunch of no hopers who make up rules on the spur of the moment. I made a complaint about someone posting a film of someone committing suicide, they would,nt take it down until I reminded them of their OWN policy

• Upvote 3

I get a FB time out every so often for just speaking my mind. I try not to swear but sometimes, people bring it out in me. These whinny numpties would not last 2 minutes in a face to face arguement with me if I hurt their feelings by what I write. My writing filter is quite good, however the speed bump between my brain and mouth needs to be much bigger. Alaska barrier big. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Facebook/ Ebay/ Paypal.....Wanted us desperately when they started their Businesses Years ago....Once they grabbed all the extra percentage from millions of us Worldwide,now the money men are lying on their multi million Dollar Yachts with cold beers (Sorry - Dom Perignon) now they dont give a double S***T.about any of us....I heard there's a Hurricane coming in that area......mmmmmmmm......Good Luck You....B*********DS...!!!

STORM.jpe

grenade.gif