Caption Competition Sept. 2016

Mike Charlie November

• Brigadier

You know the drill guys, click the green arrow for your favourite caption. PLEASE VOTE....

german soldier wtf.jpg

• Upvote 3

OMG, I am soooooo embarrassed! i can't send this to the Furor, he's a German Sheppard guy & HATES cats. THANKS FOR TELLING ME THERE WAS A KITTY ATOP MY HELMET GUYS  

• Upvote 1

Ok guys enough is enough, When you said we were invading Greece I did,nt expect to wear a bloody toga, and whats with the pussy, do you know the cats done a whoopsie on my helmet,,, this is a CATastrophy 

• Upvote 1

"COME JOIN THE TOGA PARTY THEY SAID....YOU'LL FIND PLENTY OF "SNOW"  AND  A PUSSY WAITING FOR YOU THEY SAID...."¬¬

P.S.;10% off any purchase to the voters if I win!

Edited by Manu Della Valle
Bribe
  • Upvote 2

Ok ....it's Saturday night and I'm all glammed up for SALON KITTY! I hope they notice my pussy;)

• Upvote 2

• Major General

They said if I dress up for this party tonight, I'll get some pussy for my helmet for sure...

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • Major General

Hmmm, thanks, but I'll wait for the official notification!^_^

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Major General

Yep, we need answers, something's a bit fishy here....!!! ;-0¬¬

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Can we have the caption comp back, it clearly states that its a regular competition, plus Bil4438 was the last winner and from what we see was not given any awards, this was a popular item and I think it was a means to get the members interacting with one another, and basically was a bit of fun, and certainly encouraged some good humour

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Nice one Dave....Yes Field Marshal....We want the caption competition back...As Soon As the Tech Team Can. It was as Dave has said - good fun, gave us an interest, made us laugh.....I am sure most if not all on MCN thoroughly enjoyed it.....or else there will be a mutiny...!!!

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

We are all still waiting in anticipation for the .......JUNE .....Competition Caption Quiz....Lenny we can only find this pleasure on MCN not on any other website as good as this....Help Us... PLEASE...!!!

Edited by Desert Rat

OK .....Lenny and Staff....We will give you until the beginning of July...for a new Caption Competition (We Hope) then you will have to shoot us for cowardice.....Does this help?

Best to you & Your Family.

Ian (Robertson) Bridle - or I will get my Braveheart kit on and come and find you .....Scotland Forever!) Ohhh and the Whiskey...Hic ..Hic !

For Example - Eva says to the fat man " oohhh Mine Gotte you cheeky fat useless Nazi groveller, you are too big for my little body, and what would my Fuhrer and lover say - Hitler's reply - "You dare make a pass at my little Frauline chick - Hang him on a piano wire NOW...!!!...I will watch the fat pig suffer for chatting my bird up"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Plan B for a caption - Yes Bil I have had a small drink!!!

Eva to fat man?-------"Why are you holding up your Lederhausen, is that a Luger in your pocket pulling your pants down....Or are you pleased to see Me?....................oooooooohhhhh Mine Fuhrer what would he say?

Can be taken off if it offends anyone.!

eva braun eagles nest.jpg

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

mmmmmm......Your right Bil.....Didn't think anyone would read it, so I've been caught out..!

Does it sound stupid what I have written...?????

Best to you......Ian

Come on Bil.....Have a go with your caption and give me a laugh and I will get another drink....YEhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!

• Major General

Never got anything for the comp I won so..I'm out!

• Upvote 1

Me too Bil,

Shame it's not carrying on, but down to the Boss...????

Best to you....have a good weekend..!

• 1 year later...
  • Field Marshall
On 09/05/2017 at 13:37, Davejb said:

Can we have the caption comp back, it clearly states that its a regular competition, plus Bil4438 was the last winner and from what we see was not given any awards, this was a popular item and I think it was a means to get the members interacting with one another, and basically was a bit of fun, and certainly encouraged some good humour

Don't wrry, it's coming back. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1