Morse lamp c/w Accessories...

Norrie

Thats a ridiculous cheap price for something thats not seen often, this is what infuriates me,, talk about Third Reich items and the prices sky rocket, yet our militaria and American items you can get for peanuts, Its the same with Japanese items, far too expensive. I would really like to know who actually started the idea of these Axis forces militaria being rarer and why the prices need to keep escalating, as I would dearly like to poke the guy on the nose. You could get all this gear for next to nothing in the 60s and even the 70s, but why the price has to keep increasing like it does pisses me off, 

• Upvote 1

@Davejb...Totally agree with you, I was watching it, it was originally on for £75 same as the 4C mine detector..niether sold, and the Morse lamp came on at the final selling price.....and TBH, I was seriously thinking of buying both...but was "informed" we dont have the room ........wish i'd bought the Morse lamp now....hope it went to a good home....:(

• Field Marshall

It's just supply and demand, more people collect German so more competition, higher prices. Such is life... ?

• Upvote 1

• Major General

That was indeed a beauty, something I fancy having too, although I'm rapidly running out of space to put stuff.:(

methinks a selling spree is needed, have to see what I've got spare....:|

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bil4338 said:

That was indeed a beauty, something I fancy having too, although I'm rapidly running out of space to put stuff.:(

methinks a selling spree is needed, have to see what I've got spare....:|

Have a car boot sale, and I can buy it all at bargain prices...9_9

Guest Fred Karno's Army
1 hour ago, Norrie said:

Great War stuff is becoming very uncollectable at the moment,and is only sure to decrease in value in the coming years so I would suggest you start with that ;):D.

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Major General
2 hours ago, Norrie said:

Errrmmmm.....no! :PxDyou're still not forgiven for getting that comms gear at a bargain price so fast!!!9_9

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bil4338 said:

Errrmmmm.....no! :PxDyou're still not forgiven for getting that comms gear at a bargain price so fast!!!9_9

@Bil4338 LOL.I didnt get it...I bid on my phone, and thought I'd won it....when i got home, I checked...and hadnt won it....:( BUT, I'll be looking for sets when i get to the US...want me to try and pick one up for you too?? :)

Guest Fred Karno's Army
2 hours ago, Bil4338 said:

In the in the words of 'Harry the hatchet ' if I through a dog a bone I don't really want to know what it tastes like !.

When you are sat at home 24/7 you have little else to do :(.Apart from rid the world of Great War stuff :D.

• Major General

Watching these for days now.....and I meant the talker helmet gear!! 9_9

• Upvote 1