A few recent buys...

Bil4338

• Major General

Here are all my recent badge buys over the last few months, a mixed bag, and what I collect avidly....

image.jpeg

• Upvote 4

Guest Fred Karno's Army
7 hours ago, Bil4338 said:

Cheers! Got more in today, when will it all end!??!

It doesn't that's the pleasure of it !. ;),I have tried my best but can't find those div signs you are asking about in any of my reference books Bill.

• Major General

Nope, they must be for an Arabic nation, either that or they're so rare nobody knows about them, which is very unlikely!9_9

• Major General

Top are ww2, bottom are '70's I think, tropical type, so open to debate, could be more recent.

• Upvote 1

Bil, could you do a close up of the WW2 wings please, I,ve always been partial to a nice pair, so to speak9_9

• 6 months later...

@Bil4338I would love to see more of the 7th armored rats! will you be selling at some point?

• Upvote 1

Hello, I can put some images on MCN....But to sell my Dad's Despatch Rider (Issued When he was in the Western Desert) Goggles....I can't say at this time, he brought a whole tin of German Paper money he found and coins, with Hitlers head on them etc...and more items...????

• Upvote 1

• Major General
On 01/04/2017 at 22:16, Afrikakorpsrat64 said:

@Bil4338I would love to see more of the 7th armored rats! will you be selling at some point?

I'll get some sorted out mate, think I might have some spare...give me a minute...

• Upvote 1

• Major General

Here are the 7th armoured patches...pm me for details of what I have...

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

• Upvote 2

Great Bil,.....Many Memories of My Dad...out there with all the troops in 45 - 50 degree heat every day + the rains + the cold at night!

Thanks Very Much.....Best Wishes to You & Your Family and to All at MCN...Desert Rat