On a Time Out

pylon1357

Hey all, I have missed quite a bit lately simply due to being somewhat under the weather and only so many hours in a day. Working nights has taken a toll on me, therefore next booking, I am returning to evening shift. I am in the process of gearing for a move as well. Much of my collection (that was in boxes) has been reboxed and pretty much ready to move. I will be doing this slowly as I am jambed having to pay rent on two places until January. This sucks donkey bananas for sure, but cannot be helped. 

The plus to all this stress and added bull pucky is that I will finally be able to have my own man cave where I can display some of my collection. Take care all, I will be checking in from time to time with a smart arsed comment or three. 

• Upvote 2

• Major General

Jeez, moving house is a total bummer, and packing up gear etc sucks big time.good luck with it all, see you when it's all by.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

First time checking for a while. Looks like you all have been busy. I have fallen behind in my move, nothing ever goes as planned. Tractor issues took out for a few days with repairs. Car issues took two of my four vehicles off the roads for another few days. Not having a grand time at all. I am off this week and really do hope to get actually accomplish something. I have managed to move over about 1/4 of my collection and some furniture. But still a long way way off from completion. I really hate these "Oh we have time, we cane move things over bit by bit" ideas my wife comes up with. 

I am at the point, I want to call a mover or a house clearance place, sell off everything and start over. LOL.

• Upvote 2

@pylon1357 Do you have a time that you need to move for?? If not, then just do it yer own pace mate...

If you decide to call a clearance guy make sure you make him pay through the nose....:D

• Upvote 1

Very Good Idea Norrie.....Dont Take any chances with these guys....get your total cost first/ make certain any valuables - eg- glass items are well packed in their van...and make sure they have insurance if anything is lost/ stolen/ damaged.....!!!

• Upvote 1