A Dove Amongst Eagles-A History of the Exploitation and Militarization of German Female Youth in Hitler's Third Reich.

timjonheath@gmail.com

Just the latest heads up on my forthcoming book titled "A Dove Amongst Eagles-A History of the Exploitation and Militarization of German Female Youth in Hitler's Third Reich. The book is scheduled for release by Pen & Sword Books for July 2017. At this time the book has gone to typesetting and the marketing process is well underway. Pen & Sword will create a link/advert for the book which will enable members of the MCN to pre-order and receive a discount on the RRP of £19.99. I feel this gives members the best opportunity as if i obtained copies for members there would be a postage and packing charge which would then interfere and cancel out any discount which defeats the object, so the link willand advert will be posted up as soon as it is ready and MCN members will receive the first opportunity to order copies at discount. I have spoken with Lenny and have informed him that the MCN will receive a special mention in all interviews and press releases which will be good for this excellent site. I never ask if anyone wants signed copies of the book but should anyone want signed copies the best way to do this unless your local to the Evesham, Worcestershire area is if i obtain some book plates an sign these. I will keep MCN members updated on the books progress. Thanks, Tim Heath.

Book Cover.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Hello Tim

Looks like a great book, I am sure it's filled with lot's of interesting information.

Best Wishes & Well Done!

Desert Rat