ANYONE WANT A TANK??

Desert Rat

FANCY THIS IN YOUR FRONT GARDEN AS A DISPLAY PIECE ( IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH SPACE).. ..JUST TO SHOW ALL THE NEIGHBOURS YOU ARE AN EXCEPTIONAL & AVID WW2 MILITARIA COLLECTOR.....VERY BIG, VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

T54 Type 69 Main Battle tank
Starts and runs good
Drives alright
Would benefit from a coat of paint and a service! 
Transport arrangements can be made at buyers expense!
Sold as seen 
Viewing welcome

s-l1600 (2).jpg

• Upvote 2

OH.....BY THE WAY THE GUY WANTS £30, 000 + DELIVERY?....CANNOT BUY ONE OF THESE AT TESCO....!!!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I see a T34? in the picture, on the left unless Im mistaken. Damn I wish I was a rich pig!

• Thanks 1

Yes.....So Do I.....I would love this in my front garden for all the assholes to see.......that's not a car, a van..it is a F******G Big Tank,,See if you could buy one of these?, as I can and I have it............Or a Spitfire in my front garden...WOW!....a Wonderful Item to have...I live near Biggin Hill and have seen the Spit and Hurricane on display there...If only I could get them back to my house...????.....Then I would be in prison....!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes Afrika.....I think you are right ....either a Russian T34.....Maybe a Sherman...???

I would still like one in my front Garden.....or a Spitfire...YYYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHH