lenny i got banned for 2 days

Daniel

@Lenny they banned me for 2 days.i tried to click on something in face book and they gave me another 24 hour ban that's how I received 2 day ban. I took pics of what facebook sent me this time

5.JPG

4.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Edited by Daniel

@Lenny The more I think about this bullshit i'm even getting more pissed I didn't even write anything this time it was just the pictures. I can still get on facebook and look at posts but I can't do anything else. and what making me even more upset is that all the other posts are still there. OOHH I'm going to bed i'm tired of this crap can't even show something in my collection what a bunch of what ever. sorry lenny just trying to get my frustration out. but now we know that it's someone doing this so you have a coc*suc*** in your group. please let me know how many other this happened to. but I think there is someone after me. good day to you

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

Aw feck, sorry mate.

nobody else has been banned yet, just you. We had one other pic pulled, but only a warning. No ban. Maybe you're in their radar?

this is pissing me off greatly, hold on..

• Upvote 3

Thanks Lenny

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

https://ageofshitlords.com/how-to-find-out-who-reported-you-on-facebook/

this doesn't always work, but can you try it???

@LennyThanks Lenny if it happens again. but I think i'm done with facebook. I love your facebook group but I won't be posting anymore in it. all I know is that my grandfather Clayton H. Lefever fought for my freedom and got wounded very bad and now that freedom that he fought for was taken away from me. VERY VERY SAD DAY FOR ME. Thanks for your support

• Upvote 1

@Desert Rat@WaffenamtThis time I got banned for 2 days. thanks for your support. I posted pics of the 2nd ban at top of post and all I did this time was just post a picture of my banner and didn't even write anything in the info left it blank so it was just a picture.  facebbook jail is kind of nice setting here eating pizza watching Mad Max Fury Road and playing Farming Simulator 17 on my PS4. :-) haha

• Upvote 3

Nice one Daniel.....Keep the Facebook on tender hooks all the time..!

Thanks Lenny for your kind assistance....!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Brilliant jokes and pics Dan......Superb...Best to you for 2017....Good Luck....IanB

1185122_10151884034253939_1076183905_n.jpg

You Have Yourself A Great Day

• Upvote 1

@Daniel a brake from FB is always good. They are full of BS just like EBay! FB banned me for posting the picture below. Part of my Bettie Page collection! But it's OK to post severed heads and tortured animals.

20170217_092758.jpg

• Upvote 3

Always a major contradiction with these FB - EB, make their own rules and ban something as normal as this....Phewwwwwwww...I am tired out with them all....!!!

• Upvote 1