modelling WW2 Deutsche Reichsbahn in Ho scale

Danj_yeah

Just curious who out there has an interest in model trains as well as an interest in German Ww2 era trains as well and have managed to combine the two. I've recently started buying HO scale Reichsbahn items, such as a tiger tank aboard a SSyms flat wagon (roco) and other various Deutsche reichsbahn labelled stock. In the future will have a German themed ww2 layout. Love to hear from others who follow this interest.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Great Idea...But I dont really follow trains, I hope you fins someone who will be able to join you in this, super Idea...!

To be honest I,ve been modelling for a long time but I can say that I have rarely seen HO scale Reichsbahn trains or Tanks to match, The type I most commonly see are 1/72nd or 1/35th scale plastic armoured trains and crew figures, but to date have never built any. There used to be a very famous Model train dealer here in England, who had a shop in Tottenham North London, he had numerous trains from all over the world at different scales some very rare and costly items as well

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello Danj,

Hope you are well, how are you getting on with your WW2 German train layout....We would like to see it on MCN...Soon!

Best to you...Desert Rat

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the video Val, great looking layouts. I have always enjoyed model railroads but just don't have the room.