Field Commission and Quartermaster

Guest Mitchell S

• Major General

Mitchell S, please see fit to change that profile pic asap.there could be members here with epilepsy or similar complaints.please use some common sense in future.

Admin.

• Field Marshall
9 hours ago, Mitchell S said:

Field Commission - £0.00
Quartermaster - £0.00

I have to say that's fantastic pricing Len... ;)

That's a testing price, as I'm still fine tuning it. Anybody who tries it will meet with my displeasure. xD

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mitchell S

Sorry I didn't see those comments about my profile picture! I did change it. Sorry all :P

Guest Mitchell S
On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 01:52, Bill said:

Mitchell S, please see fit to change that profile pic asap.there could be members here with epilepsy or similar complaints.please use some common sense in future.

Admin.

Common sense? I'm not so sure that's the phrase we're looking for here. I have plenty.

• Major General

Mitchell S had a strobe as his profile pic which gave me a headache just looking at it.I could imagine someone with epilepsy having real problems with that, so I asked him to remove it.

considering also that we have vets (on the FB forum anyway, so maybe here also) who may have PTSD or similar problems, it was inappropriate for that reason alone.just thought we need to be safe rather than sorry, we cater for a wide range of folk on here after all and everyone needs to be looked after and respected.

• Upvote 1