NSKK Photo Album Help

Hey all,

I don't know if this is in the right section or not.  I recently was given what appears to be a NSKK photo album from a co-worker of mine.  I was wondering if anyone has any info on it.  I posted this on the Facebook group but didn't get any feedback.  I am really curious about one of the last pictures which says "Terror-bomber."  Is this an official album or something more personal?  The stamp in the front makes it seem more official but I am not sure.

Thanks

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

really cool album! we have a political subforum this could now be posted/moved to. 

great item!

• Thanks 1

it is a service chronicle from ones time at the NSKK Motor Schule in what looks to Heibloem Netherlands in 1943/44 so the terror bombing will be them being bombed in the war

Edited by S&S Militaria
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

The images you are interested in looks to be a shot down bomber, without clearer pictures hard to tell what sort. Probably crashed nearby and they appear to have photographed it from a distance as no doubt it was under gaurd? The album is an intersting documentation of the the construction and expansion of the School until it was no doubt closed in 44.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

Am wondering if this booklet is still available in any way?

Am an inhabitant of "Heibloem", am living close to (less than a mile, about 1km) of what remains of the Heibloem site.

Many thanks for reply,

regards,

Jo van Rijt