Enforced absence

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Sorry to all, not been on for a few weeks but been busy kickstarting a project that suddenly gained wings and started flying bloody quickly. Gained a lot of good friends very quickly and some superb volunteers and supporters with whom without it just wouldn't have been possible with my jobby health. Anyway the upshot is the display opens to the public from the 15th of April for 2 years. And hopefully if we can sustain funding as we are a non profit organisation after that time find a permanent home.

Once this is open I can get back to becoming a regular poster again :$.

all the best Paul 

https://m.facebook.com/thegreatwarheritageproject/

IMG_1637.PNG

Ahhh...So, you've been away have you??? hadnt noticed really....LOL.....:)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great Display Len...Very Good Luck With It & For Your Time and Devoted Interest...Let us Know on MCN...How it All Goes...Best Wishes...Desert Rat

• 1 month later...
Guest Fred Karno's Army

Thanks for everyone's support, well she's up and running so time to get back to the internet. Been very well received during the opening weeks so far so time will tell !.

Cheers all Paul

http://tgwhp.org.uk/

Superb Len ......and Very Well Done...My Congratulations to You for Keeping These Momentous Items "Alive" for us ALL......Thank You & Best Wishes ...Desert Rat

Many Thanks Len....Superb Work & Thank You for ALL Your Effort & Time....Very Best Wishes to You & ALL Your Family...Desert Rat