Sweden, anyone?

BULM5

Hello, I was on holiday in Finland last year, really loved the country and the food, and managed to find a few interesting items in pawn shops and junk stores, such as bayonets or helmets, but the prices were way too expensive, it was cheaper to buy the same Finnish militaria gear on ebay than locally and that is just sad, even in small villages everything worth collecting was  grossly overpriced. and impossible to haggle! I was desperately searching for a spare magazine for my Valmet rifle made in Finland but got none.  All I ended up bringing back was an over-priced Redfield red dot scope for my rifle bought on impulse as I was a bit pissed & happy in the scandinavian sunshine, and so amazed to find a gun store in Helsinki where the staff spoke english, and a cheap & sturdy military issue leather belt (russian style) from the national tank museum (that was great to visit, posted 400 pics on MCN last year...).Well this year I am going to Sweden, and will spend 2 days in the capital city Stockholm, if anyone know of a militaria store, or gun store in the city or anything interesting to visit for a collector and hunter, pls let me know...as Sweden was neutral in all conflicts, I guess it will be a flop? :-)  regards

Edited by BULM5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky Man....I hope you had a good time and maybe found some good war items...although expensive...Best to you....Desert Rat

• 2 weeks later...