WW2 Sports vest heer eagle

Afrikakorpsrat64

I just received this as a gift from my brother in law, Original WW2 Sports shirt eagle, yes quite common but a militaria gift is always the best! :) This particular one had been sewn on the back of a Hell's Angels Biker jacket and was given to my brother in law years ago.

20170421_075612-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW..........SUPERB......Did you mention a "Hell's Angles" Jacket....can you send me an image of the jacket Please...ianbrid@hotmail.com    Many Thanks.???

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW..........SUPERB......Did you mention a "Hell's Angles" Jacket....can you send me an image of the jacket Please...ianbrid@hotmail.com    May Thanks.???

Unfortunately, the jacket no longer exists, I think it had gotten ruined in a bike accident, thats how my Brother in law got the patch. I believe he may have tattooed the H.A biker as he has a Tattoo shop.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

So he was an Hells Angel?....some time ago...shame the jacket is lost, would have liked that in my office above my Harley...Never joined them as they wanted me to but ...too many complications!!!...If you find a HA jacket please let me know...especially with all the badges and patches (Rare to find - but possible/ and your price)

Many Thanks Desert,,,You are closing on me...Good One....!!!