NEW for the militaria community...

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Ok guys, I've been planning this for a while... I've always done part time web design, web forums, e-commerce sites etc. About 15 or so years ago I planned to do a militaria marketplace where you had a sort of shopping mall for multiple dealers.

Life got in the way and I never actually did it. There are a few versions of it running today, but after a dealer friend started having issues with updating his shop, and asking me if I could do a better version, I've been doing a bit of homework and I believe that I can, and you know what, I will.. 1f609.png?

I'm working alongside one of the major e-commerce platforms to offer secure, fast, Google friendly, mobile responsive militaria e-commerce sites, linked in with a virtual shopping mall which hopefully will become an ideal first stop for militaria collectors. Plenty advertising and promotion, as well as social media interaction.

Existing MCN Quartermasters will be included free as part of their Quartermaster subscription as a link to their websites.

For dealers who don't have a website, we will offer MCN discounts towards the design and maintenance of a modern, sleek, secure e-commerce website.

More news coming soon... have a peek at the site so far... ;)

https://www.themilitaria.shop/dealers/

• Upvote 1

Many, Many BIG Thanks Lenny.....for all your hard work, time and effort....I am sure that I speak for all members on MCN.....A VERY BIG THANKYOU...!!!..Desert Rat

• Upvote 1