German helmet nut signing in

Schwerpunkt

Hello guys, just saying hello. Looking forward to browsing the topics in this forum.

These are 2 SE reissued M35's.

sereissues 001.JPG

sereissues 002.JPG

Edited by Schwerpunkt
  • Upvote 5

Good to see you here Schwerpunkt and as usual you always have interesting German helms to share..

Regards Mark 

Edited by Mark K
  • Upvote 2

Great Helmets....Wonderful for your collection..Yehh..!!

Best to you...D/ Rat.........Ian

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the light side Schwerpunkt, nice to see you here, I think the guys here will enjoy your collection of helmets, they were always a treat to look at.

I hope you enjoy it here, I think you will find it very different from other sites, much friendlier , and a lot more interest from fellow collectors, and no petty comments

• Upvote 3

I agree Tony...Superb!

I hope you are well & Best to you...Ian

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

I agree Tony...Superb!

I hope you are well & Best to you...Ian

Doing well Ian, got some projects Im working on. Ill be sharing soon, some new stuff in the post as well! :) heres a reissued type 90 Jap helmet I am restoring, this is the post filling of extra holes, sanding and primer has been applied. now waiting on additional parts,liner, the star is original and as found.

20170622_125920.jpg

20170622_125942.jpg

Just now, Afrikakorpsrat64 said:

Doing well Ian, got some projects Im working on. Ill be sharing soon, some new stuff in the post as well! :) heres a reissued type 90 Jap helmet I am restoring, this is the post filling of extra holes, sanding and primer has been applied. now waiting on additional parts,liner, the star is original and as found.

20170622_125920.jpg

20170622_125942.jpg

and also waiting on the paint,lol

• Upvote 1

Hello Tony,

I seem to think these are very rare to find?....I saw one one ebay a few weeks ago and it sold for about £400 complete....Good Buy & Well Done!..It looks great, keep us up to date with new images of it and your other items.

Best to you....Ian

• Upvote 1

Thanks gents. If time allows I'll look for some more photos.

• Upvote 2

On ‎21‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 23:49, Davejb said:

Welcome to the light side Schwerpunkt, nice to see you here, I think the guys here will enjoy your collection of helmets, they were always a treat to look at.

I hope you enjoy it here, I think you will find it very different from other sites, much friendlier , and a lot more interest from fellow collectors, and no petty comments

Dave German helmets drive people mad :-) In the end I think if all people would meet face 2 face in a room there would be many friendships. But online it is a warzone :-)

• Upvote 3

I wish I had kept my IJN helmet that I found on an old Bomb site back in the 60s, it had a part liner,good paint and a really good coloured badge on the front, in fact I dont remember whatever happened to it!!, It might have been sold with a few other helmets of mine

• Upvote 1

Hello Dave,

That's a shame you lost the helmet, always the same when you find something special.....clean it up, put it away...try an find it years later  mmmmmmmmmm...where is the bloody thing???

Best Wishes...IanB

• Major General

Two iconic and minty looking lids Schwerpunkt! Prime TR militaria, makes me wonder what else you're hiding?

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...

Hello Schwer,

Time to show us more of your super collection.....Please!

Best to You...Desert Rat/ Ian