Translation on Certificate required.

Steelbonnet

Can any read and translate exactly what is on this cert and the original 1935 envelope.

Is it possible to find any details on who the recipient was or more interestingly what he did.

I have a subset in my collection of medals etc. to railwaymen (sad I know) of all countries and it would be good if our man here work with German railway transport.

If not I will probably put in the sale dept of the MCN.

Gordon

PS whats it worth

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_3042.JPG

• Upvote 1

Hello and a Superb Document...I think you have an original signed by Adolf Hitler himself....If so it is worth a lot of money. Go to Googlr and check.

Here are x2 images I found that seem to indicate  - It Is His Signature - WOW.......Great One!

Can anyone else on MCN assist?

Best to you & Thanks for sharing this

Desert Rat/ Ian

DSCN0794.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

Thanks for your observations.  It would be rather nice if signature was original. The envelope and cert are certainly genuine period items.

However why has the blue ink in the signature not faded like rest of the hand written details.

I have had a look with a jewelers glass and am damned if I can see any difference between Adolf's signature and the printed letters and the known hand written bits.

Maybe I will have to get an autograph expert to have a look. It would be good if it is the real deal.

Gordon

• Upvote 1

Hello to you,

Well it may be better to get an autograph expert look at this....as I can only presume it's original!

I hope for you it is 100% Original....then you are looking at big money!

Good Luck & Best Wishes...Ian..../ Desert Rat

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text