New Guy

PSYOPER

Greetings.  Thanks for allowing me in.  I've been collecting since the early eighties.  I have tried to focus on WW1 British and Canadian uniforms, helmets, field gear, weapons, etc...  But, after this many years, I have a little of everything!  In recent years, I have been feeling it is time to share my stuff with other collectors. ( AKA:  Sell!)  Hopefully I can find some good homes for items and help to create more happy collectors.

Stuffa1 (1).jpg

• Upvote 1

Welcome, nice to see an American collecting Brit gear, and you have some very nice pieces there, believe it or not, British helmets were literally going for peanuts a few years ago and you can still get them for very little , even now, The rarer ones are divisional marked or named , these command higher prices, I used to have boxes of WW2 British webbing, belts, pouches, back packs,cross straps, helmets etc, nearly all gone now, apart from a few map cases with original maps, several helmets.. I even had original stretchers, but space became a problem and so did the wife, it was either her or the equipment, guess who won!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello and good to welcome you,

Great uniforms and collection....I have just come back from the Normandy Beaches and have some good images and memories of all those who were killed!

Images Sole Copyright of Ian R Bridle www.edenbridgetown.com

Very Best Wishes....Desert Rat/ Ian

IMGP6756.JPG

IMGP6760.JPG

IMGP6743.JPG

IMGP6776.JPG

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text