Museum in Calais

Sean89

Hi I was told that there is a museum in Calais area but also you can buy the exhibits and other items there aswell. Just wondered if this was true and if anyone else has heard of it. 

Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Bruce visited in one of the episodes of Combat Dealers and bought some kit, can't remember exactly which museum as may have been just up the road in Dunkirk.

• Upvote 1

Oh right ok. I'll have to go through them then and have a look. Thanks for the reply. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes there is, near Calais just down the road to Boulogne....situated in a WW2 German Bunker and the site is just on the right hand side of the road, well sign posted Ambelteause?.....Any questions please e-mail me. Also a superb massive German bunker on the same road on the right hand side..should not miss this, some miles/kms  before,  with all the WW2 German propaganda painted on the walls ...Gehen sie Engeland..!.

ALL IMAGES ARE SOLE COPYRIGHT OF IAN R. BRIDLE.... www.edenbridgetown.com. Please ask permission to publish these with the credit to my name and website...Thank You!

Images to come next had to scan them in.

Edited by Desert Rat
CANNOT UPLOAD THE IMAGES FOR THE MEMBER...WHY NOT???

Cannot send the x5 images as it is a problem!!!

Edited by Desert Rat
CANNOT UPLOAD THE IMAGES FOR THE MEMBER...WHY NOT???