Nazi flag or armband !

marianmadalin

Does anyone have a nazi flag or armband who can give away for free as a symbolic donation for honor of the past ? Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello,

Very good question....but to be honest these Nazi flags and armbands are selling for a very good price depending what they are. I have a Kreigsmarine flag and a Nazi armband...but the values as they rare would be around £400- £600 GBP.++...So, sorry I don't think you will find a anyone who will "give away free" any items such as these! To honour the past...most are in collections, but you may be lucky!

Sorry...Desert Rat

I,m sorry but I do not understand the "symbolic" gesture to honour the past , by donation of either a genuine German flag or armband, if its symbolic then surely a reproduction of both would be more than adequate . Any collector will not just donate rare items as a gesture, and with respect, certainly not to a member that has only just joined the forum with just one post and I think I can speak for the other members in saying this. Since I,ve been on the forum ,I cannot remember any member even asking for such a donation of this sort

• Like 1

Just to reply to you via Dave's comment which was excellent...I would advise to buy a cheap replica armband or flag, you can find them on ebay easily and a cheap price!

That's your best deal.....Best to you....Desert Rat