Binoculars german ww2, info needed

Pb7

Hello Im new here can anyone help me with info and value. I have binoculars from ww2, german. One side reads E.Leitz weitzlar otherside reads DF 6x30 and the numbers 184427. I also have a welcome to camp shelby manual that wad my grandfathers who was in troop 442 100th battalion. Any history or help is appreciated. Thank you all.

20180123_120417.jpg

20180123_120050.jpg

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to MCN,

We have very many people that are very knowledgeable with these items, I hope they can assist you....Very sorry for me as I have no knowledge about these items.

Best Wishes & Thank you for showing us this item in your collection...Desert Rat. IanB. UK

1 hour ago, Desert Rat said:

Hello and Welcome to MCN,

We have very many people that are very knowledgeable with these items, I hope they can assist you....Very sorry for me as I have no knowledge about these items.

Best Wishes & Thank you for showing us this item in your collection...Desert Rat. IanB. UK

Thank you Sir

• Like 1

Although you have,nt shown us a great deal of the binos,they are indeed German 6x30s, the condition on any Binos from WW2 is all important, these appear to have been through the mill a bit. Optics play a big part in value, you could have a pristine exterior but foggy optics so you need to assess the condition of the lenses , As they stand I would say an estimate of £45-50,,,, with very clear lenses perhaps £60-70

• Like 1

Thank you Sir for your responseI hope im replying in the correct place, I see quote and reply. I can see through them pretty good. 

• Like 1

Hello ,

Yes you are in the right place to comment and add your own text, images etc

Best to you....Desert Rat/IanB/UK

Thank You for your kind ......Sir comment.......But I am just Ian/ Desert Rat

Best to you...Ianb/UK

21 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Thank You for your kind ......Sir comment.......But I am just Ian/ Desert Rat

Best to you...Ianb/UK

Thank you Ian. 

• Like 1