MCN? Discussion? Where are you?

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Hi there guys,

Even after pushing the forum around over 27K members on our Facebook groups, virtually no-one has returned here to chat/discuss/take part here on the forum.

Facebook is just so much more convenient, just really can't justify the continual payment for this forum. I upgraded all the licences recently but as I sit here typing this, I wonder why I bothered.

There's loads of great discussions taking place and militaria being shown off on the FB group, so I'd encourage you all to visit it and have a look... Even if your not on FB, it's worth joining up just for the MCN groups.

Main Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Milcol/

Sales/Trades/Wants
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCN.the.militaria.shop/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s about time. This is a bullshit forum that’s been so dead even the crickets have left. Ciao bella

• Downvote 1

• Field Marshall
On 30/07/2018 at 18:26, Bill in VA said:

It’s about time. This is a bullshit forum that’s been so dead even the crickets have left. Ciao bella

The forum is only as good as it's members I'm afraid. Afraid I take exception to calling it bullshit, and who exactly do you mean was capricious?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lenny, I would,nt bother mate , The meaning of capricious  "Given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behaviour "

( A capricious and often brutal administration) which does,nt apply here.

Fickle, inconsistant,Changeable, unstable,mecurial, volatile,erratic,vacillating, irregular ,fitful,arbitary....

Does that remind you of somebody , I would say that people in glass houses should,nt throw stones, what say you mate???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well Hello to You Both,..Lenny & Dave,

Sorry it's been a long time for me to get on here but I am travelling around France and visiting many places so havent been on for a long time and no bloody decent wi-fi anywhere...as you know!

As for Bills remark.....Not good if you don't like it then time for you to seriously think about what MCN has done for you...Like it and appreciate it or GO!

Well, sorry moving on now to another place in France.

I, wish you all well and a sincere thank you to Lenny, Dave and the others who have and do support you all at MCN...!

Best Wishes...Desert Rat

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ian, I cannot understand why you think my remarks are anyway aimed at you, did you read any of the text above mine and Lenny,s, nothing concerned with you at all. I would think you know me by now and if I have a problem with anyone, which is rare, I deal with it by personal message and not post it on the open forum unless its something I feel extremely peeved about, or I am personally attacked within the forum, which again is rare , if at all

• Like 2

Sorry Dave and Lenny,

Didn't mean at all to be so stupid and mention about the remarks previously made, I have removed them, I should have known better by now!!!

My apology....Ian

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • Field Marshall
On 11/08/2018 at 13:04, Desert Rat said:

Sorry Dave and Lenny,

Didn't mean at all to be so stupid and mention about the remarks previously made, I have removed them, I should have known better by now!!!

My apology....Ian

It's all good, nothing aimed at you. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Time for me to use the brain in replying...if I can find it???

Thanks & Best wishes to you all!

IanB

• Field Marshall
50 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Time for me to use the brain in replying...if I can find it???

Thanks & Best wishes to you all!

IanB

Tell me about it. 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your replies,

I understand, but I have found, mmmmmmmm it is the size of a pea!

OK.....Time for me to "Pull the Pin"

grenade.gif