Ciney Militaria Expo Belgium Oct 2018

EA-Militaria.nl

The next edition of this LARGE show is taking place on the 28th of October. Its worth a visit imo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Major General

The one i usually go to and help my mate Ben Junier out on his stall. Work commitments plus going away for my 50th has knackered me going this year. However i am planning to help Ben later in November at Bologna.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Yes I got an invite this year for Ciney, 2018....But had to get back home due to family problems.

But I have had many say this is the best Military Fair in Europe....Good Luck if you can make it and let us see the images of what you bought.

Best to you all....Desert Rat/ Ian

• Upvote 1

• Major General

A lot of the inert stuff is a little harder to get from there now with show rule changes. Its still there if one looks,but wasnt the show i knew years ago

• Like 1

Hello Waff,

Yes I am sure now that the UK/ EU laws have changed, I am sure years ago before all this B.....T    you could have bought anything!

When I got my gun licence in 1983...I went to a gun shop near me and had a look at his guns, he said come to the basement and offered me a fully useable Uzi....£350, F....G Hell....I 'could'nt believe it!...I ended up buy a Smith & Wesson .38 Saturday Night Special for £150....How much all has changed...???

Best to you....Desert Rat/  Ian

• Upvote 1