Caption Competition Oct 18

Mike Charlie November

• Field Marshall

Hi there,

You know what to do. ;)

REMEMBER, you need to mouse over the heart LIKE icon on the caption you like, then when the green arrow jumps out, called UPVOTE, click that. That is the only way we count the votes for this competition.

Runs to the end of October. :)

caption Oct 18.jpg

• Thanks 1

"I told the sergeant a Bloody Monkey could drive that, He put me on a charge and replaced me with one!

• Upvote 1

"That's how we drive WAF...everything is under control...see...only give us more money...please...pretty please?"

• Upvote 2

"Honestly officer, I did,nt drive into the back of your police car, a monkey stole my jeep, and then drove off,,,,,,, Err why are you laughing officer???"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

"Bloody hell mate, when you said your wifes got a heavy right foot when she drives, you wer,nt fecking kidding "!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

"What NO power steering.....do I really want this job?, I'd prefer climbing bloody trees"

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

"Come on Sergeant....I know we are stuck in the Bloody Burmese Jungle, but is this Wingates new driver?"

"That deer was already dead when i ran over it. Now give back my driving license!"

• Like 1

• Field Marshall
5 hours ago, val said:

"That's how we drive WAF...everything is under control...see...only give us more money...please...pretty please?"

Actually, no contest, that's the winner. 🤣

"If I see that little bugger Mogli on the road, I,ll run the sod down, I.ll give him bare necessities "

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Lenny....Can you vote or not as you are the BOSS?....So we could have a new winner?

Best to you...Ian

• Field Marshall
47 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Lenny....Can you vote or not as you are the BOSS?....So we could have a new winner?

Best to you...Ian

Of course I vote, but like everyone else I only get ONE vote. 😉

• Like 1

I should have known Lenny as you are the - Field Marshall - this is a good competition and I am sure for all those that take part will Thank You!

Best to you ...Ian

• Like 1

"I,ll have you know that I used to be a famous actor, I was in a Disney film, this is what happens when you piss off Walt Disney"

• Upvote 2

Brilliant Dave,

I just could'nt think of the film- with Clint Eastwood and Sondra Lock..All I can remember is Clint saying to the Orange a Tang......"Right Turn Clive"...aargggggggghhhh my memory has gone!

Got It at last......"Every Which Way But Loose"..1978- jobby so long ago!...........It stars Clint Eastwood in an offbeat comedy role as (Clint)Philo Beddoe, a trucker and fighter/ brawler roaming the American West in search of a lost love (Sondra Locke - who he later married) while accompanied by his brother/manager, Orville, and his pet orangutan, Clyde,

I did'nt know that Dave, but now you mention it.....you are right.

I reckon you will win this. (Don't forget the winner gets a deactivated MP40.....or an MCN Badge..WE hope?

"This was the last time that General's fckin mutt pissed on my jeep's tyre...but if i don't find a replacement soon i'm so screwed...:("

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I,m telling you its not fair, Baloo and Bagera, walk off as mates, Sher Khan runs off with his tail on fire, Kaa the snake ends up in knots, All my monkey followers desert me, and my temple is burnt to the ground, and what does  Mogli get, a quick shag in a hut with a good looking bird, and where do I end up,,,??? FRIGGING DRAFTED /!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Brigadier

Sigh, it's a multi way draw with 2 votes... :( If no one is playing it's not worth it... :(

• Like 1