The Souls Brothers Story 1914 - 1918

Desert Rat

Hello To You All,

Please spend a little time to read my story of five brothers all killed during WW1....It's very heart rendering for all the family, especially for their Mother.

I, Thank You in advance for your time, if you like it please message me or "Like"

Ian/ Desert Rat

http://www.edenbridgetown.com/in_the_past/soul_brothers/index.php

ALBERT - 20            FREDERICK- 39      WALTER-DAVIS-24 ALFRED-ERNEST ARTHUR-WILLIAM - BOTH TWINS -31

albert.jpgfrederick.jpgwalter_davis.jpgalfred_ernest.jpgarthur_william.jpg

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

Thanks!

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

I hope that someone reads it and likes it. Sadly, it seems many have forgotten the suffering of all the troops in combat during this the most horrific of Wars, until WW2 broke out. But ALL of us all over the country lost some loved one during this time of WW1.

I, hope you do Remember?

Thanks....Ian

This is just some of the images I have taken of just one WW1 cemetery at Verdun...where over 100, 000 people lie in graves since their being killed in battle, French, British, Belgians, Americans and many other Allied Nations....You will not believe the amount of graves here unless you have visited this Ossuary...through the glass windows all along side this, is just the bones of those they could not be identified, thousands of bones...unknown to anyone....No Name, No Grave just left in the underground ...where they lie and wait!

Thanks for reading this and understanding how all these Boys & Men....Never had the chance to say "Goodbye" to their Loved Ones, before they were confronted in a battle to the death......Ian

10352607_10152487498463939_411885501363413274_n.jpg

IMGP3126.JPG

IMGP3128.JPG

IMGP3131.JPG

FRENCH & BELG CEM.jpg

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text