Fairey Firefly Mk1 Blueprints or Schematics.

Norrie

Hiya, Wonder if anyone has a blueprint or a schematic for the above aircraft....I have recovered some wreckage from a FF, and would love to know exactly what I have...:)

Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Norrie
  • Like 1

Hello Norrie,

Here are two blueprints for the above aircraft you are looking for. If you need anymore I will try and find them for you.

Best to you...Desert Rat/ Ian

001.png

untitled.png

• Like 1

Hi Ian...thanks mate...BUT, when I click on the pics to save them, they are only showing tiny wee pics...:( 

I have a rear wing plus stacks of parts, some very large..skin coverings etc, . tail wheel and nav canopy parts....that I want to identify where off the aircraft they are from.... I know for def what aircraft they are from....but cannot convince myself what side of wing or tailplane I have...:)

I can see this being a "lifes" work...:)

I'm having an article written up about it, so would love to know exactly what I have...:)

• Like 1

Hello Norrie,

Sorry.....Let me try again, if these don't enlarge(they should do if you use another programme) let me know, as I can enlarge them pretty well.

Best to you....Desert Rat/ Ian

0002.png

0003.png

0004.png

2349.jpg

FAIRY 002.png

Edited by Desert Rat

If I were you m,ate I.d contact Duxford aircraft museum, ask them if they have any original drawings that could be copied for you, also let them know what you have, they might be interested and do the copies for free or you might have to pay a small charge

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Val,

Great blue-print....you are much more clever than me, as I could'nt get it any bigger (story of my life!!!)

Best to you & Thanks.....Desert Rat