Tropical Breeches

Afrikakorpsrat64

Got in 2 pairs of tropical breeches. One pair is M43 and near mint, beautiful pair. Same material as the shorts. Thank you @DAK D for your patience and generosity .

The second pair is a 1942 field used "whipcord" material. Another beautiful pair. I need a standing mannequin now. Thank you Barry Searson for this pair.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Tony,

Yes...Another super item from your collection, and without members like you on MCN....we would never see any super items like you have shown us!

Grateful Thanks & Best to you Desert Rat/ Ian

Com' on ALL .......MCN members show us some or all of your collections....Thanks to you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Afrikakorpsrat64 said:

Cheers Ian( @Desert Rat) Once again for having a look. your one of the few who usually does.😉😁 

I have a couple of helmets in as well, I will try to get some photos up tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Tony,

Look forward to seeing them

Best to you...Ian

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Thanks 1

Those are pretty hard to come by mate, but they are in very good condition, I especially like the Corded pair, and you do get some great pieces, is it easier to get the better types in the states, it seems that the USA have a wider choice and items are more prolific than over here in the UK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Davejb said:

Those are pretty hard to come by mate, but they are in very good condition, I especially like the Corded pair, and you do get some great pieces, is it easier to get the better types in the states, it seems that the USA have a wider choice and items are more prolific than over here in the UK

Thanks @Davejb, I have been very fortunate to have two very good friends who collect DAK and Tropical and have been instrumental in the growth of my collection. Im on an extremely tight budget and being offered excellent items at a below market price and being able to pay on time has been the blessing for me. @DAK D has helped me in education as well, more than he probably knows. I am fortunate to have him as my friend.

I do believe we had alot of DAK prisoner of war camps over here so that may account for the many items here in the states, but I have gotten some of my best from the UK.

Edited by Afrikakorpsrat64
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice comments Tony,

For those who have assisted you on MCN...Davejb and Dermot,

Great to have you all on here, as we all need assistance with different militaria items we buy....and perhaps we know not much about! (but we buy as we like the items and make rash decisions sometimes!)

Thanks to you All....and best wishes....Desert Rat

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Thanks 1