The loss of a dear friend and collector

Afrikakorpsrat64

It is with Great sadness I announce the passing of a good friend and fellow Collector Gary Guinn. You will be truly missed. Until we meet on the other side, rest easy.

😢

51996538_2303376116361947_8614189178558611456_n.jpg

• Sad 1

Hello Tony, Dermot and to all who Gary knew,

I send my heartfelt condolences to you all on the sad loss of your Dear Friend.

My thoughts are with you and his beloved family...."Sleep Now Gary in Peace, until we all meet again!"

Ian

534331_10151968022498939_1957403086_n(1).jpg

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Thanks 1

I am sure you do,

It's very terrible shock to hear the sad news of a good friend or more of a Loved One!

As I said,...... MY thoughts are with you all, and all those that knew Gary....A good friend and to Remember him!

IanB

• Thanks 1

• Major General

Can only re-iterate what others have said.I was conversing with Gary only a couple days before his demise and we were having a great laugh.we ‘spoke’ regularly about militaria and life in general.I’ll miss him greatly as will we all.RIP big man😢

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...

Missing you my friend, you would be here in the US now for your visit and my Birthday. I will definitely be tossing a few back for ya! Rest easy @Gary Guinn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never knew him, maybe on MCN?.....But your words and those of the other MCN members that knew him are still very memorable....and I am sure you all still MIss Him..!!!

A Weeping Rose......For Gary.....His Loyal Friends and Family .....Who  Still Miss Him...!

weeping rose.gif

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text