Hello Everyone!

Jeff S

Hi everyone!  My name is Jeffrey Shaw.  I am a lifelong MIlitaria collector.  My father was a Miltaria collector.   He passed away in 2009 and I inherited his collection.  His collection was mainly the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. My collection ranges from the Revolutionary age through to Modern  current day Military.   I have around 150 knives and bayonets.  United States uniforms from WWI to current. Many period uniform Patches, insignia and personal items.   I have been going to a event in Reading , Pennsylvania for 23 years called the WWII weekend. It is a massive event with around 2000 worldwide  re-enactors , armor, vehicles, Aircraft and most importantly WWII veterans . My family has met so many veterans and heros which brings me to my collection of photos with their signatures.   I am passionate about history .  I am honored to be a member of this group

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for the text and your very interesting life as a collector. Let's see more of your collection...Thanks!

Best Wishes...Desert Rat

• Major General

A big welcome from me too, about time people started showing themselves! Be fantastic to see what you’ve got! 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Jeff,

We hope you like it here on MCN....A great website and many very knowledgable members.

Please send images of some of your collectibles...It will be very interesting to see what you have.

Best wishes.....Desert Rat/ Ian