Trouble making comments etc on postings.

Afrikakorpsrat64

As stated above, I am unable to comment on quite a few postings. There is no "Quote" or "Reply" box. Its almost like I have limited access ?!?! Help PLEASE! 

Thanks

• Like 1

Can you point out some of those posting?

What browser you are using?

Does page refresh help (F5)?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just tried to send you a link to one of the posts and i got this message....

20190213_091837[1].jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, val said:

Can you point out some of those posting?

What browser you are using?

Does page refresh help (F5)?

One of the posts was from @Desert Rat Titled "In Memorium" other posts are from new members saying hello" It wont let me welcome them like others have, strange

• Like 1

That's strange Tony?

Wonder if you re-boot your PC and try again. I sometimes get this and do the same...I am no expert at all but it may work.

Let me add an image from here and see if it works this end in the UK....Obviously you have different web protection in the US.

Good Luck as we need to see more of your fantastic items....Soon!

Take Care Best to you...IanB

1185122_10151884034253939_1076183905_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

I've done all the "Usual fixes like reboot, cleared my cache and all that, I first noticed it over the weekend. I see now that there are posts inseveral of the forums, that I can not reply, I can 
"like" etc but not qoute or reply, like the commenting has been turned off

• Like 1

Hello Tony,

I have had BIG S*****T here with windows 10, Bitdefender....as I uploaded I-Tunes, full scan on Bitdefender..then lost all my Hotmail, ebay images in my watch list, all bloody passwords etc.....It's a long story but Microsoft blamed Bitdefender, they in turn said t was windows 10, Ebay were useless, eventually M/Soft removed ALL Bitdefender links etc....re-installed windows 10...everything was then perfect!!!.......Hours and hours of anger, frustration, very, very pissed off.

So, with my crap maybe uninstall your windows and anti-virus etc......then re-install it..???

Another F........G headache from the Billionaire software giants, "2019 Technology" will destroy us in the end!!!

Best to you....Ian

1 minute ago, Desert Rat said:

Hello Tony,

I have had BIG S*****T here with windows 10, Bitdefender....as I uploaded I-Tunes, full scan on Bitdefender..then lost all my Hotmail, ebay images in my watch list, all bloody passwords etc.....It's a long story but Microsoft blamed Bitdefender, they in turn said t was windows 10, Ebay were useless, eventually M/Soft removed ALL Bitdefender links etc....re-installed windows 10...everything was then perfect!!!.......Hours and hours of anger, frustration, very, very pissed off.

So, with my crap maybe uninstall your windows and anti-virus etc......then re-install it..???

Another F........G headache from the Billionaire software giants, "2019 Technology" will destroy us in the end!!!

Best to you....Ian

Hi Ian, I too am using windows 10. Not sure but I think the issue maybe an internal site issue. Yes I too have a headache,lol, well I am off work tomorrow so I think I will step aside till then, that way I can have a Guinness to help with the stress! lol  

• Thanks 1