Propped up in a corner.

Lenny

• Field Marshall

I'm redoing this corner of my office, half of this fuselage is hidden normally. ;)

image.jpeg

• Upvote 3

OK, where on earth did that come from?, its in remarkable condition for its age , the lettering and hakenkreuz  are perfect,so are the bullet holes, what aircraft is it from?

• Major General

Not only did Lenny shoot the 109 down, he ripped the panels off with his bare hands, just so he could prop it all up in the corner of his office.... O.o

• Upvote 3

• Field Marshall
On 24/02/2016 at 18:32, Libertesoe said:

And I was there to see it Lenny! xD

Do you still have yours @Libertesoe mate?

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 01:23, Lenny said:

I'm redoing this corner of my office, half of this fuselage is hidden normally. ;)

image.jpeg

Every home should have one!!!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2016 at 16:47, Lenny said:

Me-109 fuselage... ;)

On the USS Midway museum ship in San Diego, they sell parts of Zero's with bullet holes, almost bought one...;)

• Upvote 1

On 22/2/2016 at 18:53, Bil4338 said:

Not only did Lenny shoot the 109 down, he ripped the panels off with his bare hands, just so he could prop it all up in the corner of his office.... O.o

Yes... @Lenny and Superman once fought each other on a bet and the loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants!;)

Spoiler

@Lenny can cut thru a hot knife with butter so no wonder he bagged a 109 merely insulting the pilot!

Has anybody noticed the Notek lamp?The story has it that @Lenny was spotted thru the scope by a Tiger gunner,the commander pressed the button and the whole crew heard a loud:Kaboomm:..........it was Lenny knocking on the cupola hatch asking the crew to surrender!Now you can see that very Tiger at Bovy.............with a replaced cupola!The Notek repainted itself Panzergrau because it's Lenny fave RAL shade!