Richard Auld

Hi from sunny Germany!

Richard Auld

Hi Guys,

well actually it's snowing quite heavily believe it or not.

Been around for a while, 51 now, cemi retired living in Bergen by Belsen Germany, ex 7 Bde.

Collect German WW2 but take anything in a job lot as it comes.

Prefer to swap stuff, that way it usually gets to a collector rather than a dealer or flip artist.

Not really been doing much lately, busy with work and my wifes small business.

Intend to get amongst it later this year when we have consolidated our new house and shop.

Look forward to being a member here.

Best Rich

val

Hi Rich, you are warmly welcomed here :)

Lenny
Staff

Welcome, been a bit quiet but it's going to get busier. fed up with Facebook . ;)

Richard Auld

I have just sacked facebook, binned my entire profile and by god is my inbox much better for it.

Lenny
Staff
5 minutes ago, Richard Auld said:

I have just sacked facebook, binned my entire profile and by god is my inbox much better for it.

I like it generally, but it is no good for structured organised info, learning, things just drop off the end.

The web forum is much more civilised. ;)

Desert Rat

Hello Rich,

Welcome to MCN as a valued member, we have some great members on here.... but all the communication guys...very, very clever that's - Val, Funks ,Kriegfunker, Tornfute, Whsammler, Festung.etc sorry if I have forgotten any other experts) They know of a massive amount of knowledge and very kind in their assistance to help one another.

Davejb, fantastic and very helpful with many different questions on Militaria...There are Many more sorry I cant list them all. But they are all a fantastic compliment to MCN.

Please enjoy this site and any questions please message me or the "Field Marshall" or in fact any one of us.....we will all pleased to help you!

Best wishes to you.....Desert Rat/ Ian

IMGP4092.JPG

IMGP3757.JPG

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

Richard Auld

Thanks for the welcome guys! I will post up some stuff as and when I can, just come off night shift.