RZM code M7/5 - Carl Julius Krebs HJ Knife

jshaw

This is a RZM code M7/5 - Carl Julius Krebs Hitler Youth Knife.  The leather hilt pad is worn down but the plating is in decent shape.  The Scabbard retaining strap is no longer there but he remainder of the leather is intact. 

Age is on or around 1934

250.00 USD

Paypal  jshaw0312@comcast.net

Shipping 7.00 US
14.00 International HY3.thumb.jpg.594f3de9a612630e9963ae4ae666a3da.jpgHY1.thumb.jpg.edf00071b13f5286d1a589276d258d1c.jpgHY6.thumb.jpg.6d51e6c7b5fc35b136bff3a8fea4bcca.jpgHY8.thumb.jpg.5bb81deb1fc893e92859acf7d3c2d9cb.jpgHY2.thumb.jpg.655cd72d87a794dcf04dde246ffcd308.jpg

HY4.jpg

HY7.jpg

Edited by jshaw
price
  • Thanks 1

Hello (is it John?)

Great looking item and thanks for the images, there was someone on here MCN, or one of my contacts that was desperate to buy one of these some weeks ago in the UK...BUT if this is coming from the USA it could be x-rayed etc, confiscated and destroyed???

So not sure, but if I remember who it was..... I will message you.

Best to you and Welcome to MCN.

Desert Rat/ IanB/UK

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

It will make it to Europe.  Germany wont allow it.

I will pack it 2 inches deep in bubble wrap. 

• Thanks 1

Hello John?

Yes it should be OK to Europe, they don't seem to have that much fuss about this type of item, I have been to boot fairs in France for over 25 years and I cna buy guns, swords, bayonets, anything Nazi but to get then back in the UK very dangerous and risky.

I had an original MK2 sten gun, which i fired in France and friends sent to me in pieces from different people in  x3 packages....No problem, its on for sale here on MCN now...I have fired it ..fantastic now all a deact and just for hanging in my office...what a shame!

Where are you ....In the USA?

Best to you....Desert Rat/ Ian

Ian,

I am in the USA.  I can ship this in so much wrapping that unless they open it it should make it through. 

I have bought German items from the UK before . 

Its such a shame that so many places like Ebay have outlawed the sales of these items. 

I was hoping it would sell here. 

• Thanks 1

Bubble wrap won't stop x-rays so that is not a sound plan!

Rich

Edited by Richard Auld

Hello John,

Yes, I understand the problems, but when I was sent the sten it had old metal speaker parts inside the parcel, anything metal to disguise the item. Worth a try, but again it could be found and confiscated and lost!

Good Luck & Best to you...IanB/ UK

All,

I just checked for Royal Mail restrictions into the UK from USA. This covers USPS, UPS, and FEDEX

I can put boy scout knife on the customs form.

Eichhorn actually still uses that pattern. 

• Flick and Gravity Knives; knives with blades that open automatically by operation of a spring device, or released by gravity or centrifugal force
  • Indecent or Obscene Material
  • Offensive Weapons such as belt buckle knives, death stars, throwing stars, and martial arts equipment, Pepper and similar sprays
  • Asbestos
  • Counterfeit coins and bank notes
  • Counterfeit or pirated goods
  • Goods bearing false origin statements
  • Goods infringing a trademark
  • Goods infringing a copyright
  • Lottery Material
  • Prison-made goods
  • Stamps (fictitious) including dies and plates for manufacture
  • Video senders; equipment capable of transmitting video images
  • Eggs
  • Straw
  • Soil
  • Investigational Drugs
  • Animal Hair and Wool
  • All products containing the biocide dimethylfumarate (DMF)
  • Non-perishable foodstuff weighing more than 10 kg to private individuals
  • Products containing meat or milk products including Whey Protein for personal consumption
  • Shipments subject to Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
  • Live Animals (including insects, fruit flies/drosophila melanogaster and nematodes)
  • Plants of Mangifera sp (Mangoes), Solanum melongena (Aubergine), Colocasia sp (Patra leaves), Momordica sp (Bitter gourd) and Trichosanthes sp (Snake gourd), originating in India.
  • Hides, skins and apparel from the following animals: Castor Canadensis, Lutra Canadensis, Canis Iatrans, Canis lupus, lynx Canadensis, Felis rufus, martes zibellina, Procyon lotor, Ondatra zibethicus, Martes pennant, Taxidea taxus, Martes Americana and Mustela ermine are prohibited from certain countries.

Due to the risk of contamination with E. coli bacteria possibly linked to the recent outbreaks in Germany and France, the emergency measure prohibits with immediate effect the importation of seeds and beans from Egypt to all EU countries. The commodities are:

• Beetroot sprouts, radish sprouts
  • Dried leguminous vegetables, shelled, whether or not skinned or split
  • Fenugreek seeds
  • Leguminous vegetables, shelled or unshelled, fresh or chilled
  • Lucerne (alfalfa) seeds
  • Lucerne (alfalfa) sprouts
  • Mustard seeds, for sowing
  • Other mustard seeds
  • Other oil seeds and oleaginous fruits, whether or not broken
  • Rocket sprouts
  • Soya bean sprouts
  • Soya beans, whether or not broken